The cost of hiring the venue is as follows:
R2500.00 - This includes the tables, chairs, crockery, cutlery and the
bar being open until 00:00 p.m.
This is a fully licensed venue. The bar facility must be used and you
may not bring your own alcohol onto the premises. The bar closes at 00:00.
If you would like the bar to stay open after 00:00, R300.00 per hour or
part thereof will be charged. Please note that no liquor may be removed
from the premises.
* THE LAPA BAR AND THE UPSTAIRS BAR ARE STRICTLY FOR MEMBERS.
When confirming bar arrangements, the choice of bar set-up must be indicated:
- Cash Bar (Guests pay for own drinks)
- Full account bar (Entire bar account to be settled by the client)
- We have a wide variety of menus for you to choose from to suit your
various requirements. If you would like to create your own menu we are
more than willing to assist you in this process.
- As specified in the standing orders of the Krugersdorp Golf Club,
NO own food or drink is allowed to be brought onto the premises.
- Ages 4 years to seven years pay R30.00 per meal while ages 8 years
to 12 years pay half the price of the chosen menu.
- The club hall has a maximum capacity of 150 people for a dinner/dance.
Please note that the venue is only available from 18:00 on a Saturday
due to our golfing program.
- Access to the function venue before the event depends on availability
and schedules of prior functions or weddings.
- The venues are all STRICTLY non-smoking.
If required G.C.C is able to provide you with a written quote on any
décor that you may require (ie tablecloths, chaircovers/sashes,
PAYMENT & CONFRIMATION OF FUNCTION
The final number of guests attending your function (including any entertainers)
must be confirmed when you meet with the function co-ordinator and once
a job card has been completed your bill will be drawn up. 100 % of your
bill must be settled with the function department one week prior to your
function. Any cancellations after this date could result in the deposit
being forfeited. All bar accounts are required to be settled on the day
of the function.
TO ENSURE A SUCCESSFUL FUNCTION, THE FOLLOWING HAS TO BE ADHERED TO:
- the balance of your account must be settled 1 week prior to the function.if
not the function will not be able to take place
- the contract is to be completed,signed and returned prior to any function
The Golf Course Caterers or any of it's employees hereby indemnify and
hold harmless themselves against any loss, costs, damage to property,
person or injury that may be incurred or sustained, howsoever arising.
We will not accept any responsibility for the loss or damage of any item
left on the premises after the function.
PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.